After an extended real-world testing phase, we’re confident enough to finally release the 0.4.0 branch of Facette as production ready.
Here are the highlights of this new version (you can read the complete list of changes and improvements in the post announcing the first alpha release):
- Front-end rewritten from scratch
- Back-end rewritten from scratch
- SQL Database-backed storage (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- YAML-based configuration file format
- Collection templates
- Collection/graph aliasing (permalinks)
- Variable columns collection graphs display
- Support for API batch queries
- Built-in UI files
- UI localization
- Performance improvements
Linux packages and various pre-compiled versions are available on Github, and the image is up-to-date on the Docker Hub.